Bass Guitar VST?? Trilogy??

@metallyGuitarded : i tried the boomstick bass demo and put the manual mode on but playback stopped !?! so i dunno what happened there?

btw: trilogy takes up 3.9GB according to the website so... :p

Do you have the MIDI channel/Broomstick set to Omni/All or just s specific MIDI channel? If switching from auto to manual kills the sound I'd suspect either that's a limitation of it being a demo or possibly the notes you have in your track are note in the right octave for it to playback. Also, as I've mentioned Broomstick has a Chord recognition feature where it'll try to recognize your what the other tracks are playing and accompany that. Make sure that's off at least until you get sound fixed.

It's the best I've used so far, although it still isn't all that good :lol: I guess you could call it the least worst bass VST. But like I mentioned earlier, they are still far from the real thing. It's especially 16th notes that all of them struggle with.

Have you tried envelope shaper plugin (edit: something like these or this) to tame the clickyness followed by a distortion pedal to regain some of the edge lost from the envelope shaper?