Bay Area Rock Fest Meet and Greet- Testament Show- this Saturday

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
All--

For those of you in the Bay Area who are coming to the Testament show- a group of us is going to meet at the Fly Bar at 6:45 or so to discuss the details of the festival and to chat about what we can do to make this a success-- (415) 931-4359 - 762 Divisadero St.. Ill be in my ProgPower shirt for those of you who don't know me--

I'm busy. I am going to Vicious Rumors & Testament and a pre show get together, maybe next time :zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie:

:p:p

Well that was very cool last night. Great to hang with you guys..VR tore it up!!!5 songs from testament was enough for me, they were killer still!!! until next time!

Bear

Agreed- Enjoyed hanging with you too my friend-- Testament delivered a fast and furious set-- it was awesome-- You then missed the wonders of the Lucky Penny (aka Dennys on Drugs) at 3 in the morning

See ya soon

Is was great to see VR playing live again with a great new lead vocalist.
James fits their style perfectly.
It had also been over 10 years since I've seen Testament live and they still kick ass.
Skolnick is unbelievable!!!
Next show...Zero Hour at Slim's this Saturday!!!!

I had a friggin great time. I must of handed out a million of those little flyers haha! Lucky Penny's hit the spot... Those pancakes were off da hOOOkkkk! I was starvin! Thanks again for the ride Dave. Great meeting you man...
And about the show... Good to see you again, Bear and Eric!
Vicious Rumors was excellent and Testament ruled. I always know when I have raged enough when my hair turns into a frizzball! I love mixin' it up... Haha! The Independent is a great venue, nice stage, excellent sound. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: