Baysingers World features Vehemence song Her Beautiful Eyes in video!

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Baysingers World features Vehemence song Her Beautiful Eyes in video!
I have no clue what this is about, but just watch, I guess thats one of the many things you can do to our songs.

lcbwvideoclips.JPG

http://www.baysingersworld.com/timetodive watch video,

For this video I used a bunch of different video clips of me at work doing crazy shit like diving into cardboard boxes, jumping over trash cans, and even diving into a bunch of peoples arms trusting them to catch me. I trusted Nate, Goober, Griffith, Cushion, Carol, and Rachael to catch me while I dove through the air and they succeeded. I would like to thank them for not letting me hit the ground, even though the video would have probably been more interesting if I had smacked the ground. This is unfortunately another one of those video's that I found a problem with after I made it and had to re-make the whole thing. It was first made on March 18 and I later discovered the problem and re-made it on March 30. When I first started making these video's I thought it would be a good way for me to have some funny clips on the site and at the same time I could promote some bands I like. Well this is one of the first video's I made that I actually liked the song in. So finally I get to promote a song that I love and that is the song "her beautiful eyes" by the band Vehemence. Hope you enjoy the video, as well as the song! -baysinger

Uh oh!! Hey Baysinger, I think someone is jealous because they don't have their material posted by a Vehemence member.. aww.. how sad.. Haha.. I love the video!!!!!! Great job my dear.. Blessed be ^_^

So I didn't find the video funny. Big deal. Seems to be a lot more of a "you had to have been there" thing. Liked the music of course, just not as entertained as the people involved.