Beardfish

NineFeetUnderground said:
yea youve done wonders for that concept thus far.

but to be on topic...nobody has heard beardfish, or else theyd reply. except me. so lets talk about them then. :D

where and when did you recognize the band? what do you think of them and what would you compare them with? any favourite songs, parts or overall elements?

god, i´ve grown tired of the fucking people in this forum, and the disability of running an intresting discussion. not that it´s a loss for anyone, but this is adios for me from this page. and samsara: erase me from this forum if possible.

lol thats like the 5th time halo asked for his account to be deleted

Keith! said:
^Dude quit already!!!!!!1111, your getting nowhere, except you continue to come off worse.

Who cares if some guy on a forum thinks one of your favourite bands is shit? Does it effect you liking them?
Who cares, I love Symphony X and he and many others think they are total shit, without giving reasons, but I don't care.

I agree...

I also like symphony X ...

It seems that every band I like is shit according NFU and his multiple sceen names....LOL

NineFeetUnderground said:
i cant help your taste level. and i only have one screen name. there are those who lead, and those who follow.

There are those who have multiple usernames to give the illusion that they are leaders with a following....