Beardfish

NineFeetUnderground said:
its important for people to understand that opinion can be based on different levels of knowledge, value, and undertanding. a kid whos only ever heard britney spears saying "britney spears is the best music ever" is NOT just as valued as someone who has heard everything saying "britney spears is the worst music ever". OR also saying "britney spears it the best music ever" for that matter.

but you think you are above all musically, and you never ground anything... so it´s pointless to have a discussion with you. and you think you´re in a higher level musically than me to tell me my music taste is wrong? because youve surely not proven that in any way.
do outcast even write their own music ffs? not that anyone could´nt have done the music they make with a bit of effort

HaloPhenomenon said:
but you think you are above all musically, and you never ground anything... so it´s pointless to have a discussion with you. and you think you´re in a higher level musically than me to tell me my music taste is wrong? because youve surely not proven that in any way.
do outcast even write their own music ffs? not that anyone could´nt have done the music they make with a bit of effort

im not more capable of liking better music than you. you just choose not to educate yourself. and that is really YOUR problem, not mine. im not about to start talking about space travel because i visited a planetarium once for a school field study. nor am i going to start acting like i know a lot about brain surgery just because i watched the medical channel on television.

the point is ive done my homework. and ive proven my credentials. have you? no...you havent. you just whine, and cry, and run your mouth as you stand there like a wet dog soaked in ignorance and apathy.

proven credentials = sitting on ass in a furniture store with nothign to do all day but listen and criticize any and all forms of music as if each album is some kind of aural Mona Lisa.

massive failure.

I think he's done more than that. I don't care for his ego, but NFU has taken a lot of time, years, to carefully consider a lot of music. He's a music critic just like there are art and movie critics and critics for anythign else out there in the world. And just like those guys, NFU has spent a lot of time with what he loves.

the_drip said:
proven credentials = sitting on ass in a furniture store with nothign to do all day but listen and criticize any and all forms of music as if each album is some kind of aural Mona Lisa.

massive failure.

thats hardly the reality of the situation...youre so out of your league here its not even funny...

http://www.josephchristian.com

what a failure i must be. :Smug: :rolleyes:

illidurit said:
lmao I swear to god this place is exactly like having a snotty 13 year old child who insists he knows everything

biggsy's the slightly older teenager who's discovered sarcasm and uses it at every turn but still is completely naive

lol... maybe it's just that you were funny maybe the first 5 times you spammed with intelligent posts like 'no' and 'YoUr a fAg lulZ', the next 100 have been tiresome, boring and overall reflective of your intelligence.:loco:

a) lol @ intelligent posts, no such thing around here

b) drawing a conclusion of intelligence based on obviously sardonic and offhand comments is probably a lot more indicative of your intelligence

c) idc

the concept on beardfish is pretty surreal and funny, very soothing for the music. "the sane day" album is filled with mindblowing riffchanges and harmonies...it was truly something else seeing them live.

NineFeetUnderground said:
im not more capable of liking better music than you. you just choose not to educate yourself. and that is really YOUR problem, not mine. im not about to start talking about space travel because i visited a planetarium once for a school field study. nor am i going to start acting like i know a lot about brain surgery just because i watched the medical channel on television.

the point is ive done my homework. and ive proven my credentials. have you? no...you havent. you just whine, and cry, and run your mouth as you stand there like a wet dog soaked in ignorance and apathy.

what do you mean by "doing your homework", listening to as much music as possible? my dog could have heard more music than you have...what it comes down to is finding the right music for your taste...you still insist on that if everyone had done their "homework" they would like the same music as you... you call pain of salvation a shitband, is it because i will understand it one day when i´ve done my homework? don´t be childish and answer yes... you just have to let the fact that music is no competition be, no matter how much music theory you study you cannot tell someone their taste is wrong.

my turn to quote

"i could write a 10,000 word essay for harvard university on why theyre awful...and probably win the nobel prize for it. but thats not what NFU is really about, so i wont waste my time. knowing you spend your time listening to such an awful band is plenty enough reward for me."