Beardfish

It was an example more than anything, although i do have a strong dislike for Pink Floyd's music. But everyone to their own, I do not deny their influence or capabilities as musicians, I just don't like what they made.

[edit] Kudos man. Sorry for my barbaric ignorance :p

lol wtf hes allowed to not like pink floyd but i got a "loltaste" when i was initially put off by esoteric? :erk: i am saddened you think so lowly ov me

saut said:
lol wtf hes allowed to not like pink floyd but i got a "loltaste" when i was initially put off by esoteric? :erk: i am saddened you think so lowly ov me

he has loltaste too obviously. but i wasnt telling him pink floyd was good, and then he retorted with "they suck". which is what you did with esoteric basically. but regardless, you like esoteric now right?

edit: actually in hindsight, it was because i expected more of you saut. i knew you had it in you to appreciate a worthy band, i just needed you to cooperate and try.

Risti Kita said:
-----A---------B--------C--------D--------E---------F-------G
1 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!
2 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!
3 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!
4 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!
5 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!
6 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!
7 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!
9 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!

My opinion is C4, what's yours?

oh, and btw.... :erk: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ you all, you know who.

You sunk my battleship tbqh

illidurit said:
lmao I swear to god this place is exactly like having a snotty 13 year old child who insists he knows everything

biggsy's the slightly older teenager who's discovered sarcasm and uses it at every turn but still is completely naive

thats a pretty good description of yourself tbqh

NineFeetUnderground said:
he has loltaste too obviously. but i wasnt telling him pink floyd was good, and then he retorted with "they suck". which is what you did with esoteric basically. but regardless, you like esoteric now right?

edit: actually in hindsight, it was because i expected more of you saut. i knew you had it in you to appreciate a worthy band, i just needed you to cooperate and try.

oic & yes esoteric destroys

HaloPhenomenon said:
i can´t believe this, go listen to fucking outcast and let me listen to pain of salvation you retard... close this fucking thread already.

it may help if you quote who your referring to, see like like how I just did...
Magic huh?