Beardfish

NineFeetUnderground said:
how would you like me to demonstrate the basis of my opinions being factual rather than fiction merely to irritate you (the fact youre flattering yourself with that notion in the first place is laughable already)?

so your words are fact, and music is not subjective? ofcourse one can not prove you wrong when you never ground your answer
"it´s not what NFU is about" and i agree

HaloPhenomenon said:
so your words are fact, and music is not subjective? ofcourse one can not prove you wrong when you never ground your answer
"it´s not what NFU is about" and i agree

so when you state that PoS is great...this is universally perceived as opinion. but when i say that PoS is awful...this is universally perceived as me stating fact rather than opinion just like you? news to me.

but let me ask you something...if lance armstrong said riding a bicycle is hard. would you tell him its easy? or would you listen up?

Now you're almost stating it as a fact.
If I imported Mozart to the now, and let him hear Vile, he'd probably get a heartattack. But that doesn't mean that Vile is crap.

all i did was giving examples for people of music similar in ways to beardfish.
it is not very often people just spontaniously say "i like this band", and if they do, let them...otherwise maturely explain why you don´t like the music... dont you understand how pointless it is telling someone their taste is shit without explaining?

Sorry for liking something you don't.
I say trashcan on this one, unless someone actually makes a decent, argumented post about something.
I haven't heard beardfish, I haven't heard PoS. Enlighten me.

I have just heard some POS for the first time. I find the singing to be not very tasteful as well as the spoken word and the arrangements. Not really very enjoyable imo. And this is just off of the first track, off of the "Perfect Element" album.

I just listened some and I must say that I really don't like it.
There is no real tension build up, it doesn't have balls, and one song seems to take at least 15 minutes when it's only 4 minutes long.