Beardfish

its important for people to understand that opinion can be based on different levels of knowledge, value, and undertanding. a kid whos only ever heard britney spears saying "britney spears is the best music ever" is NOT just as valued as someone who has heard everything saying "britney spears is the worst music ever". OR also saying "britney spears it the best music ever" for that matter.

NineFeetUnderground said:
its important for people to understand that opinion can be based on different levels of knowledge, value, and undertanding. a kid whos only ever heard britney spears saying "britney spears is the best music ever" is NOT just as valued as someone who has heard everything saying "britney spears is the worst music ever". OR also saying "britney spears it the best music ever" for that matter.

Of course, but an opinion on an opinion is no more than just someone else's interpretation. I actually enjoyed Outkast's Heya when it came out, even though I know it's utter pish :lol:
For me, not everything has to be near perfect (in the sense of musical skill, composing abilities, originality) for me to like. Far from. I enjoy Rammstein, yes, but I also enjoy Corus Corvax, Mozart, Beethoven and some stuff Bach made for pipe organs. Not saying that they are near perfect, but they are qualitatively pretty high up, they know exactly what they're doing and it's not easy stuff to put together.

theres nothing really wrong with outkast for the record. i really wish mike hadnt written a song called "i hate hip hop" because now it seems to give everyone here cart blanche to discredit the entire genre for extremely silly reasons. although most of it is trash, but what genre isnt really.

-----A---------B--------C--------D--------E---------F-------G
1 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!
2 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!
3 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!
4 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!
5 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!
6 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!
7 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!
9 OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION! OPINION!

My opinion is C4, what's yours?

oh, and btw.... :erk: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ you all, you know who.

derbeder said:
lol
sorry but i hope you know that people are going to jump on you here (or anywhere really) for saying that

hes got enough street cred with me, and intelligence to back up what he says that i frankly dont care if he doesnt like the floyd. this guy is alright with me.

edit: i think hes missing out, but what can you do.