Beardfish

HaloPhenomenon said:
they sound nothing like PoS overall, besides most of PoS influences are from the 70´s, they´re just a newer band. beardfish sound overall more like the other bands i mentioned.

this statement is proof that you really dont have the foggiest idea of what youre talking about.

edit: theres a few issues here. you babies keep crying about people bashing bands you like, the same way they cant stand the endless praise of awful bands like Pain Of Salvation. but you people REALLY shouldnt be getting personally offended if someone doesnt like your crap band. your mental deficiency and questionable taste level isnt something people should have to babysit or step around, learn to embrace it, or stop crying when someone has a problem with it.

HaloPhenomenon said:
having influenses means not sounding like it.
anyway, close thread ffs

and obviously youre an expert on said genres to be able to pick out the influences even though they dont sound anything like them. :rolleyes:

edit: for the record, beardfish isnt all that bad. but pain of salvation is fucking awful.

NFU: it´s not personal, but it´s gonna fucking make conversations bashing on bands... you can whine constructively for all i care if you have to sink that low. learning to embrase music is something i, and not you have fucking learned. You follow the theoretical path in every aspect of music.

NineFeetUnderground said:
and obviously youre an expert on said genres to be able to pick out the influences even though they dont sound anything like them. :rolleyes:

edit: for the record, beardfish isnt all that bad. but pain of salvation is fucking awful.

so everything must be followed your taste, by not filling in "shitbands" like PoS to not get a thread fucking nuked away

edit: well gildenlöv has musical favourites, and there i get the influences.

i could write a 10,000 word essay for harvard university on why theyre awful...and probably win the nobel prize for it. but thats not what NFU is really about, so i wont waste my time. knowing you spend your time listening to such an awful band is plenty enough reward for me.

edit: your exclusive hatred for me is very apparent...you can attempt to mask it with whatever rational thesis or approach youd like, but you have done a fine job in the past showing how easily you can lose it over the things i say, which often arent even directed at you specifically. whatever inferiority complex or tiny penis condition youre struggling with...i suggest you get a handle on. because its REALLY not helping anyone take you seriously...which seems to be what you want more than anything besides a puppy for christmas this year.

HaloPhenomenon said:
haha sure, it truly is what you are about since you don´t ground your opinnions on anything... anyway where were we, beardfish: any other fans of this band?

you think my opinions arent based on anything? how do you even figure that is possible? theyre only so consistant you could set your watch to them...

i could write a 10,000 word essay for harvard university on why theyre awful...and probably win the nobel prize for it. but thats not what NFU is really about, so i wont waste my time. knowing you spend your time listening to such an awful band is plenty enough reward for me.

edit: your exclusive hatred for me is very apparent...you can attempt to mask it with whatever rational thesis or approach youd like, but you have done a fine job in the past showing how easily you can lose it over the things i say, which often arent even directed at you specifically. whatever inferiority complex or tiny penis condition youre struggling with...i suggest you get a handle on. because its REALLY not helping anyone take you seriously...which seems to be what you want more than anything besides a puppy for christmas this year.

my hatred? you just had to ruin this thread by whining on bullshit things for the sake of it. you really can play with words and clearly have time for that bullshit, try answering the question.

you think my opinions arent based on anything? how do you even figure that is possible? theyre only so consistant you could set your watch to them...

just speculating, try proving it for once instead of twisting others words.

how would you like me to demonstrate the basis of my opinions being factual rather than fiction merely to irritate you (the fact youre flattering yourself with that notion in the first place is laughable already)?