BEAUTIFUL music

ugh, i saw that on my phone and didn't look very carefully and thought they HAD released a new album and you were posting a song from that

:(

gets me EVERY time. amazing beauty and DAMN what an incredible pair of voices. please skip to 1:22 to avoid David Crosby sounding like a complete and total retard for that amount of time. the song is worth it though, i swear!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Second time I have encountered this artist. I am impressed.

Instead of writing a lengthy and nerdy recommendation of Animal Collective and all their solo incarnations that three people will read, I'll save my time and say: cool, man.

Their catalogue is vast, varied and often befuddling. They're shapeshifters, dabbling in noise, psyche pop, electronica, freak folk and about a million other things--but their stuff is never random or arbitrary, and always comes from the same sonic universe. If you're into this, I'd say check out the album it's on, Panda Bear's Person Pitch. Also try Animal Collective's Merriweather Post Pavilion (their most accessible) and its subsequent EP, Fall Be Kind.

Probably my favorite band.

Man. Honestly, if y'all* don't sell the shit a little bit, I'm never gonna click on it. And what a tragedy that would be!

Let's step it up a lil'

*this goes for everyone, including myself

trylakos, man, what the hell

where u been

doing grown up things such as not being a teenager trolling an obscure metal board :fu:

thought of this board and decided to check in. I think I do this like twice a year. I should do it more often... seems like the majority of the regulars are still around

I could only imagine how many albums/bands I'd miss out on if I didn't check in regularly. Even with this place being as slow as a snail going up a hill of molasses, there's much to feast the ears.