BEHEMOTH cancel all tour dates for health reasons!

Don't care much for Behemoth's music, especially the more recent outputs, but I wish the guy a successful, speedy and full recovery.

i really hope he gets better. He is the reason i get out of bed every moring. Best wishes to him and i hope he makes music for decades of therion to come! \m/\m/

What a bummer. Definitely hoping for him to pull through. I've heard nothing but good things about Nergal from friends of mine who've toured with him. Glad he's keeping a positive outlook.

I don't really see why it's so odd that if (one of?) the biggest metal bands from Poland is on the tabloids; Children of Bodom is all over the finnish tabloids too.

Yeah, that's Finland where Hard Rock and Metal could basically be considered pop based on relative sales.

That's different in Poland. Nergal is in the tabloids because he fucks the nation's current pop sensation while fronting a band that actually still manages to create some controversy with their faux-evil image due to Poland's comparatively deep cultural rooting in the catholic church.