Behemoth singer hospitalized, cancels all 2010 tour dates

i don't know, but now i am thinking that i could have better posted this in the ''official WANT thread'' :lol:
not that my girl is atrocious, not at all, but hey, i'm still a guy :lol:
but i don't know, but it appears that women like men with power, and nergal = power

i don't bother to fulfill that demand

dorota_doda_rabczewska_870.jpg

and if that's not enough

doda3.jpg

is that enough for you to make it through the night?

i must say that it's kind of sad that we are praising his fiancee here whilst nergal might be a dying person ...
i'll take the blame for starting it :D

Yeah I was about to say, it seems like we care more about his hot...sexy...beautiful...steamy...unmatched......

wait who's fiancee is this?

i'm getting this feeling that Nergal will overcome this. just because he's frontman of behemoth >< if you have seen them live you'll know what i mean. they are standing there like they rule the entire world. like i said, i can't imagine that nergal will be stopped by something. and his statement .. wow '' let's say that this is a very strong enemy'', i just see nergal overcoming this disease... and i'm aware of the odds

I think he can do it as well, though I'm not really aware of what has to happen..... Besides the shitload of therapy and treatments.

no i didn't mean to say that he will survive it because he is a frontman, but if you see them on stage, he seems like a beast that can't be tamed.

and no has answered my question yet :lol:

if he gets the right bone marrow donated, does that mean that he then will recover ? or are there still any dangers then?