Behemoth singer hospitalized, cancels all 2010 tour dates

no i didn't mean to say that he will survive it because he is a frontman, but if you see them on stage, he seems like a beast that can't be tamed.

and no has answered my question yet :lol:

if he gets the right bone marrow donated, does that mean that he then will recover ? or are there still any dangers then?

But he's still just human, and he's got leukemia. Chances are he'll die, as terrible as it is

yeah, i know, yesterday i was having a hard time when i thought about the idea that he might die... actually i have a photo here in front of me with myself on it with nergal. i don't know if i should be happy that if he dies that it doesn't come out of the blue... i think it's better to know it before it actually happens, but it sucks so much to have to think '' how long has he got left?''

10a08684ef60eb1ceacd71c23ecf4487.jpg

not very clear, but it's me with nergal @ their signing session at Graspop Metal Meeting

tis true! great news! hopefully it will work and he will begin to recover! :p

yes, i already mentioned it in the ''today i love/hate'' thread ^^

really, when i read the news, i suddenly exclaimed : FUCK.YES.

:lol:

still, i don't know in which position he is in right now. if i'm right he's now going to home to recover, but does this mean that everything went good and that he is cured now?