... being new ^^

hk50cc

loved by The Lord
heya!
i'm hk50cc... 19 years old and i'm from berlin/germany
but i was born in poland so i speak german, polish, english and i'm also learning japanese (for 4 years) and finnish (for 1/2 year)
i'm listening rock/metal since i was born i think, 'cause my parents like metal...
my fav. bands are: ajattara, children of bodom, finntroll, impaled nazarene, korpiklaani, solstafir, torture killer, eläkeläiset, suidarka, zen café, era, samsas traum, rammstein, tenhi, wuthering heights and many j-rock bands and many many more... (too much more :loco: )

hk50cc said:
heya!
i'm hk50cc... 19 years old and i'm from berlin/germany
but i was born in poland so i speak german, polish, english and i'm also learning japanese (for 4 years) and finnish (for 1/2 year)
i'm listening rock/metal since i was born i think, 'cause my parents like metal...
my fav. bands are: ajattara, children of bodom, finntroll, impaled nazarene, korpiklaani, solstafir, torture killer, eläkeläiset, suidarka, zen café, era, samsas traum, rammstein, tenhi, wuthering heights and many j-rock bands and many many more... (too much more :loco: )

Greetings.

hk50cc said:
I speak german, polish, english and i'm also learning japanese (for 4 years) and finnish (for 1/2 year)

Impressive! I am learning Japanese like I told you and a little Norwegian. My German used to be good but I never kept up with it....:cry: ....and my Spanish it alright...which in my opinion is lame since I'm Puerto Rican....:lol:

thx for your welcome ^^

@metal_monkey:
how long do you learn japanese?... i dunno, but after four years my japanese is still really bad... on the other side... japanese is very difficult :loco:

@Black Core:
'those special signs' are japanese signs and i've a special keyboard, so i can write in all 'signs'/languages
p.s.: あの (ano) means 'ehmmm' in english ^^

Hey there boy!! Well I had been learning Japanese at college about 2 years ago. I need to keep up with it. I can read it okay I understand it alright. So far I know all of the Hiragana, Katakana and some Kanji. I'd like to learn more of that. As difficulty goes the only thing I find hard is remembering all that kanji other than that its not to hard. I have a knack for languages. :) I don't know how to write out Japanese on the computer so I only write in Romanji. So what have you learned so far? Well I'll write ya something.....

Konnichi wa hk50cc-san, dozoyoroshiku! Watashi no namae wa Mari desu. Watashi wa gakusei desu. Watashi wa yonensei desu. Senko wa ongaku toh kotoba. :)