Belgians.....

TTOS

Feb 12, 2007
Southampton, UK
myspace.com
Now don't get me wrong, I've been to Graspop twice and although, the food was fucking repulsive the Belgian people are among the friendliest and nicest I've ever met... However put a Belgian behind the wheel and they turn into a total cunt! I've just driven about 900 miles back across to the UK from a week's skiing in the French Alps. Anyway, there were a lot of Belgians heading north, back home on the motorways. Even if you're doing well over the speed limit and overtaking these pricks insist on tailgating no more than a metre from your rear, and then when you move back in they slow down again. Every time you signal to move out to overtake they delibiratley speed up and try and block you in or sit behind you flashing their lights etc. On the road the same day there were loads of French, English and Dutch drivers on the roads and none of them deliberately drove like total cunts. Anyone here drive in Europe and noticed these pricks?

No... actually I haven't noticed them :p.

(And our food isn't repulsive, but I can respect your opinion seeing as you were brought up on British foods :)erk:).)