Belgium gig

marginalé

why?
May 5, 2003
Belgium
the gig they are gonna play in Belgium (or holland) is going to be great,
they are gonna play all these wonderfull songs (i will let you know what they played)
now all we need to know is WHEN DO YOU COME TO BELGIUM AGAIN ??

please come again, cause all this talking about the gigs in greace and turkey makes me wanne see you again

i was talking about antimatter
and you may come to belgium, but only if you are as prety as the picture under your name

marginalé said:
i was talking about antimatter
and you may come to belgium, but only if you are as prety as the picture under your name

but no one's prettier than her... :erk:

Eos said:
Who knows.. If there's some luck, we might meet too :)

great. the fest will definitely need some beautiful faces and not just fat-ugly-hairy-drunk moshers...

:Spin:

lovely. i guess the list for graspop is getting bigger every day. that's really nice. hopefuly we'll have plenty of fun. and drinks.

Ill take care for some (beer)cans. we have to make sure we get in with them (camping) though, we'll see :eek: we're allowed 24th cans par person so that should be okay. :Smug: and of course I'll look for 0.5l cans hehe

if i drink 24 cans of beer in one day i won't get to see any bands cos i'll be in the toilet all the time...

Bambi said:
what?? over two and a half days?? i'd say with spillage, drunken can loss, can sharing/theft 24 is the least you'll need son

What a pessimist indeed!

a) spillage --> stay sober while you drink and don't fucking spill it, it's just stupid, I hate when people spill their drink (especially their beer on me [btw, I almost typed "their milk", though that's even more disgusting])

b) drunken can loss --> same applies, with the exception that it's even lamer than spilling

c) sharing --> I hate to share whatever I drink

d) theft --> same applies as in a) or b), watch out for yer drink, that's all I can say. Those who are unable to do it should drink free water.

And please don't come up with the "don't cry over spilt beer" proverb to tell me off, that would be the lamest of all.