Belladonna

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
I love the guy for what he did with Anthrax. But goddamn, he blew. Let me rephrase, his band blew. But not because they lacked talent. Because it wasn't Charlie, Frank and Scott. I felt so bad for him. There were maybe 20 to 40 people there. It was really pathetic. Oh well. I bet he's really sorry for ditching the tour in 2000 with Anthrax. It was bad. I left before it was over. It was so bad. I'm so glad and thankful now that Bush joined Anthrax. I always have been but more so now.

When was the Belladonna album released? I saw it (is there more?) awhile ago and it looked like cheesy mid 80's cock rock to me...Y'know, artwork style looked very dated, even though it must of been 90's.

I was in DC, well Crystal City actually. Alex called me just as I got back into the hotel with my band of 14 year old hellions. I'm told I was only about 20 minutes from the show. Funny thing is my boss said "you can leave if you want, just be back by 5 am." But I promised the kids I'd get them subs and ice cream and we'd watch PPV and play cards. Sounds like I made the right choice!!!

TD said:
I was in DC, well Crystal City actually. Alex called me just as I got back into the hotel with my band of 14 year old hellions. I'm told I was only about 20 minutes from the show. Funny thing is my boss said "you can leave if you want, just be back by 5 am." But I promised the kids I'd get them subs and ice cream and we'd watch PPV and play cards. Sounds like I made the right choice!!!

You made the right choice. I have pics to prove how pathetic the turn out was. I'll show you sometime. I'm having problems uploading photos from my digital camera but hard copies should be a snap. I think I would have rather played cards and had ice cream with band geeks too. Hazing anyone?