Benelux scene

the_dying

Jan 4, 2003
La Flandre
gorath.blackmetal.be
What about this scene? Belgium and the Netherlands got many good and discussable bands in the extreme genre! Isn't there some place for them on this forum? :cool: :cool: :cool:

What about Aborted, Ancient Rites, Asphyx, Callenish Circle, Detonation, Pestilence, Gorefest, Enthroned, Prejudice, Panchrysia, Sinister, Altar, Chemical Breath, Severe Torture, Lugubrum, Agathocles, Disavowed and many many more!!!

the_dying said:
What about this scene? Belgium and the Netherlands got many good and discussable bands in the extreme genre! Isn't there some place for them on this forum? :cool: :cool: :cool:

What about Aborted, Ancient Rites, Asphyx, Callenish Circle, Detonation, Pestilence, Gorefest, Enthroned, Prejudice, Panchrysia, Sinister, Altar, Chemical Breath, Severe Torture, Lugubrum, Agathocles, Disavowed and many many more!!!

Yeah, what's up with that, we too deserve a forum, if you can have Swiss metal why not Belgium and Holland?
You forgot some good bands like Centurian, Houwitser, God Dethroned,... Still being from Belgium, I give all dues to the Ancient Hordes and the almighty Enthroned for being the best belgian bands known outside Hellgium.

Not really, being from Belgium I always try to have my friends check out some of our local Hellgian music. Some bands are known such as AR , Enthroned. God Dethroned prob has the biggest fan base here due to their Metalblade link. Other dutch bands such as Houwitser, Centurian, Cirith Gorgoth are well known too. On the other hand, people sure know about belgian beer :devil: To be known in the US, you really need to have a US band take you on tour with you. Some other HC bands are know such as Deviate, old Channel Zero (RIP),.... but nothing to do with death or black metal. If you ever get the chance, check out this link www.tampametalradio.com, they have a DM/BM every sunday night from 1am thru 4am Monday morning US eastern time. Live stream and they play every demo that bands send over.