Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nocturnus 'the key'

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other(specify)

Votes: 12 15.8%

• Total voters
Carcass - Necroticism
With morbid angel and Demigod coming closely behind

The karelian isthmus would be a lot better if it had the Privilege of evil EP sound. It doesn't rank very high with me personally.

Hard choice, but i voted Dismember, it's the best from Europe anyway. For america i would have chosen Blessed are the sick.

Demilich because of their riffing put together with an awkward riffing, making it coming across as abstract making a point that life doesn't matter.

MetalNoob said:
Ha ha but that still doesn't beat Carcass.

Yes that album is great, but it seems more one dimentional where they just wanted to make song by song, instead of a whole album, but christ some of their riffs are fucking fantastic! :headbang:

swizzlenuts said:
Demilich because of their riffing put together with an awkward riffing, making it coming across as abstract making a point that life doesn't matter.

I could have not said that any better. Nespithe is like nihilism with sound. Wicked innocence 'omnipotence' is the same way.

Demilich 'nespithe' would resemble a dead earth musically.

I agree The Greys, but I don't think Wicken Innocence does it as well, while they pick up on the the odd riffing styles like Obscura, it lacks in emotion at times

Slumber of Sullen Eyes is not as weird but it's kinda abtract sometimes. I would not say to the degree of nespithe or omnipotence.

on a different note..

I should mention funebre for making the most sleazy death metal album 'children of the scorn'.

The Greys said:
I should mention funebre for making the most sleazy death metal album 'children of the scorn'.

That's a very solid album, i don't know what you mean by sleazy but i don't like the sound of it!

I have never heard music before thinking it resembled/sounded sleazy or applyed different terms of the word 'sleaze' so I mean that in a good way for them anyways. They played death metal so this gave them character and makes perfect sense for the style.

It's almost 1:30 in the morning so hopefully i'm making some sense.

I voted for Slumber Of Sullen Eyes, since I find it to be easily better than anything else in the poll (Except maybe Demilich)

I find these basically equal.

Miasma - Changes
Therion - Beyond Sanctorum
Liers In Wait - Spiritually Uncontrolled Art
Unleashed - Shadows In The Deep
Seance - Saltrubbed Eyes / Fornever Laid To Rest