Best album art of 2017?

The Ruins of Beverast - Exuvia (aoty for me musically, also)
1000x1000.jpg

Dvne - Asheran (Mellow stoner with a slight Mastodon feel)

dvne-asheran.jpg

Electric Moon - Stardust Rituals. Not quite metal, but a great stoner/space/psych rock album.

electric-moon-stardust-rituals.jpg

Reactions: Serjeant Grumbles
Haven't heard any of these albums but I like these covers you guys are posting. Especially the Krolok, Horns & Hooves, Roadrash, Bell Witch, Weregoat, Possession and Memoriam ones.

Reactions: Omni
Haven't heard any of these albums but I like these covers you guys are posting. Especially the Krolok, Horns & Hooves, Roadrash, Bell Witch, Weregoat, Possession and Memoriam ones.

You should definitely listen to the three that I posted and let me know your thoughts.

Oh, and I love Paolo Girardi and we're Facebook friends, but he is on so many albums these days that his art style is becoming less interesting due to market saturation. I almost wish that he'd take less commissions because his art might continue to stand out more.

Reactions: CiG
Of the ones posted so far, I like that Artificial Brain one the most. Never heard it and probably wont like it going by M-A, but the cover is really nice. :)

Reactions: CiG
There can only be one:
647169.jpg

I know, it's just a revamped version of the cover of the studio album, but I like it even slightly better and it's also one of my overall favourite album covers.