Best Album you have ever bought!!!

heh, usually i would ignore such a forum re-hash, but LOL @ GoD's top 5.
I had forgotten about all that ...

Anyway, suppose I had better contribute: Slayer - Show No Mercy. Greatest album of all time.

Albums that Changed my life...

Unfortunately, I cant list but one

Metallica - Master of Puppets, Kill em All
Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell

Master of Puppets - This CD is... Well, I don't think I need to say why this influenced me. Its just one of those CD's that almost anyone who likes Metal should have, or at least be able to appreciate.

Kill Em All - What can I say... Pure fucking thrash. Which is my preffered style of guitar, in part because of this CD.

Hatebreeder - COB has really influenced me as a guitarist in so many ways, aside from opening me up to new styles and classical influences, they've motivated me to learn as much as I possibly can about guitar... MORE MORE MORE theory and technique, more sweeping and etc that you dont find alot of in the other bands I listen to.

Cowboys From Hell - There was a time when I only knew a few Pantera songs, and didnt think much about them. They were just another band that I didnt know much about. My real introduction to Pantera was from this older girl who burned me a copy of CFH. I swear I must've listened to that CD every day for quite a while.
Nowadays I still listen to it all the time. Dimebag Darell just happens to be an amazing guitarist who inspires me to not only write complex guitar solos, and learn to controll distortion and pinch harmonics, but maybe the most usefull lesson I learned from Pantera is the opposite of what I learned from Bodom.... which is, it doesnt have to be really complex. If you've got a couple of really fucking good riffs, then you just might have a song there. Some of the best songs are really simple.

I guess the best album I ever bought was Metallica - ...And Justice For All because that was the album which got me into Metal and was arguably the first Metal album I bought.

Metallica - and justice for all was a very strong album and got me into this world.(which I think is a MetallicA masterpiece!!with Black album)...

Hmmm, this is a toughie.

Metallica - Ride the Lightning - I love this album. It's simply awesome as you all undoubtably know.

Annihilator - Alice In Hell/Never,Neverland - Got this in a double pack for the price of one. One of my favourite thrash bands.

Morpheus Descends - Chronicles Of The Shaddowed Ones - I got this for only £3, and I stumbled upon on it rather randomly. Great death metal I reckon you should all check out.

Death-Symbolic
Cradle of filth-Midian
My dying bride-the dreadful hours
God dethroned-Into the lungs of hell

I have more to add now

Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle Earth
Star One - Live on Earth
Kalmah - Swampsong

Black Sabbath - Paranoid (bought originally on vinyl of coarse many many moons ago)
close second would have to be my 1st print copy of Sabbath Bloody Sabbath complete with gatefold packaging and lyric sheet. :D