Best Albums of 2003...IYO

so far 2 albums rule my heart:
Nightingale - Alive again
and
Solefald- In harmonia Universaly
:worship:

I also like Kari's "pilot",quite light stuff.....
and the new Apocalyptica is quite good,but it's against my principles to put it in my best list :p :p
Joking,joking......it's nice...but very very rarely i listen to such albums in more than a "soundtrack of the day" while studying/eating/whatever time...

Dammit you people.
None of you are into power metal, I don't understand it! I think power metal is King, that and melodic/brutal death metal...still, why none of you like power metal is beyond me. Must be the DT forum thing or something, geez.
Dude, I saw that Matrix:Reloaded move...BADASS with a BULLSHIT ending!

DisTortorous said:
Dammit you people.
None of you are into power metal, I don't understand it! I think power metal is King, that and melodic/brutal death metal...still, why none of you like power metal is beyond me. Must be the DT forum thing or something, geez.
:guh:
are you serious? what did you expect on a melodic death metal band board?
anyway, you didn't mention the only good power metal release of this year so far, which is masterplan's debut. :rolleyes:

Miolo

power metal is funny/entertaining, imo. wouldn't rank a power metal record among the best releases of any of the past 8 years though. why this should be perplexing is beyond me.

rahvin.

may god spare my bubu heart: i just found out kiske is singing in the new masterplan record! :yow:

@miolo: i must have it now. where are you and where have you been hiding that album? :D

rahvin.

Dark_Jester said:
No power metal releases ranking? What about Blind Guardian's 'A Night at the Opera'?
Savage :p
i second this. also 'nightfall in middle-earth' and 'imaginations from the other side' are among the best releases of the years they came out. ;)

@rahvin: actually he sings on only one song, of course his duet with the almighty jorn lande is quite impressive. you'll have the masterplan album as soon as i see you. :p

Miolo

Reactions: Dark_Jester