GMD Poll: Top 10 Metal Albums of 2003

Doom & trad are among my favourite subgenres and yet the only album from the top 10 I've heard in full is DoomSword's. But then my typical experience with bands is skipping forward into a song and dismissing them after 5s because I don't care for the vocals.

ah yes, the fabled pitiless wanderer approach.

Reactions: The Ozzman
Just reinforces my point that GMD is nothing but a mostly doom/trad circle jerk these days

It's been this way for quite a while now hasn't it? A lot of the basically pure extreme metal guys like brooks, betancourt, sfk's alcoholic retard ass are long gone.

Talos has been here quite a while now and he joined after H.P.

Hope RadicalThrasher sticks around. Although his distaste for black metal offends my sensibilities.

Because people like Yoda call them faggots when they list who they currently like and it's entry level shit and all they are looking for are more recs or looking to go to the next level with this genre

Lately we've lost Internally Deformed who was a consistent poster, there was this Elric of Melnibone you consider to be Omni and I remember a guy called MrTagoMago or sth.

I wonder how new people even find this forum. Who the fuck joins forums in 2017? I'm only here because I've always been here.

Because people like Yoda call them faggots when they list who they currently like and it's entry level shit and all they are looking for are more recs or looking to go to the next level with this genre

It's pretty much only Master_Poser that does that. Mr scoff at everything but in reality eats hot pockets while listening to dad rock every day of his life.

Reactions: The Ozzman
Lately we've lost Internally Deformed who was a consistent poster, there was this Elric of Melnibone you consider to be Omni and I remember a guy called MrTagoMago or sth.

Internally Deformed burned himself out on retarded arguments, I can pretty much guarantee that.