Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
What is your favorite Anthrax B-side?

I know this isn't all of them, but it's a start anyway...they've got a few really wicked ones that easily could have been A-sides, like Grunt & Click, Poison my Eyes, and Bordello of Blood. And as far as covers go, they did an amazing job of London.

Not only is Brent's favorite b-side not listed, but his least favorite is winning the poll--as of this writing.

Seeing how in the past few weeks, everyone has been voting for their favorite songs off individual albums, I thought I'd bring this b-side poll back for this week, so for those of you that haven't voted yet, here's your chance.

i have not heard of burning up,more info please hehe,well for me friggin in the riggin is the best cover they have done,as a new fan way back friggin in the riggin was def a favourite i am surprrised it has not got more votes.

I haven't heard too many of these, I like Ball of Consusion, Grunt and Click, Giving the Horns, and Phantom Lord especially, but I have to say my favorite is the Cowboy Song!

I've not heard 'London', is that the Queensryche song? (I'm gonna look stupid if it's not...)

Originally posted by Bad Mr Frosty
I haven't heard too many of these, I like Ball of Consusion, Grunt and Click, Giving the Horns, and Phantom Lord especially, but I have to say my favorite is the Cowboy Song!

I've not heard 'London', is that the Queensryche song? (I'm gonna look stupid if it's not...)

Mrthrax is right... it says smiths at anthrax.com.