Best Band to listen to high?

i'd also like to add...

kittinkillsaretard7mh.jpg

...im high

Life Sucks said:
I don't really smoke anymore, but technical death metal does sound really cool when you're high.

hah, I was going to say the same thing, basically.

Stuff like:
Canvas Solaris
Behold...the Arctopus
Gorod (new album coming out soon!)
Atheist
Cynic
Sleep Terror
Spiral Architect

Never smoked "the weed", but I really love Electric Wizard and their first three albums when I'm too drunk to do anything but slobber and piss myself.

Does that count?

Teh Grimace said:
no.

smoke fucking weed you square.

don't get me wrong as im a pretty consistent/obsessive smoker but weed really isnt for everyone. you've never seen the retarded chick who smokes like a quarter of a joint and starts talking like shes high on acid or something or the guy who smokes so much that life basically passes him by while he remains mellowly contented rolling joint after joint and listening to heavy fuckin metal til the sun goes down? the "guy" would be me with the chick being every woman ive ever got high with. if you gotta smoke then smoke alone if you ask me. you dont have to turn the music down to talk to anybody that way.anyways, the first two tracks on the wintersun album have always been fun to smoke to.

fat bastard said:
don't get me wrong as im a pretty consistent/obsessive smoker but weed really isnt for everyone. you've never seen the retarded chick who smokes like a quarter of a joint and starts talking like shes high on acid or something or the guy who smokes so much that life basically passes him by while he remains mellowly contented rolling joint after joint and listening to heavy fuckin metal til the sun goes down? the "guy" would be me with the chick being every woman ive ever got high with. if you gotta smoke then smoke alone if you ask me. you dont have to turn the music down to talk to anybody that way.anyways, the first two tracks on the wintersun album have always been fun to smoke to.

Agreed, but i know some chicks and dudes that smoking with make it better. Music makes the high for me though.

MetalNoob said:
Agreed, but i know some chicks and dudes that smoking with make it better. Music makes the high for me though.

anybody i knew would just get in the way of the METAL so i smoke alone.
oh yeah listen to reverend bizzares in the rectory album. just got it yesterday and its fuckin great to smoke to.:headbang:

Spectacular Views said:
id consider VC to be pretty mellow really, i find that kind of cascading waves of distortion ambient stuff really relaxing (see vc - genevieve, burzum - filosofem/hvis lyset tar oss, my bloody valentine - loveless, etc)

Yeah Burzum is quite emo.

Cock and Ball Torture is a good band for a good high my fellow hessians!