Best Metal Female Lead Singer

correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure Gallhammer has a chick as the vocalist and i just heard them yesterday and she sounds amazing. I'm gonna say she's the best female vocalist in metal.

Anyways, on the actual topic. I am not a fan of Lacuna Coil, but Christina Scabbia has a great voice.

I agree. I think the band just lacks coming up with interesting music a lot of times and the male vocals suck.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Magali Luyten from Beautiful Mind.

She's Belgium. Sings in a nice clean, yet powerful power metal voice. Check out their MySpace site at the link provided and listen to the 4 songs they have loaded up there. I think a lot of you will love it.

Runhild/Ozma of Thorr's Hammer
The girls in Gallhammer
Skumring of Malsain
That girl in Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult (Haven't heard much of the band, but the work she does is great)

Vibeke Stene plzkthx.

e.jpg

msg-116966080214.jpg

TITS

Anyone know the Female Singer in this song:

Deadlock - Awakened By Sirens (Earth.Revolt Album)

Whoever that female singer is, is amazing.

If anyone knows who she is, that would be great :)

(Clean vocals, I still say Laura Nichols best for harsh)

http://www.myspace.com/xdeadlockx
Deadlock- Awakened By Sirens / Code of Honor

Take a listen. :)

If I have to pick from the list, I would definitely choose Angela, but if I had my true choice, I would give it to Candace Kucsulain.

I sort of agree with you, as 80% of the bands I listen to use harsh vocals, but I appreciate a good clean vocalist.

yeah, and it also really depends on the band. like for instance, like Blind Guardian makes me cringe (no offense, dude) but a band like Angel Witch or Iron Maiden I can dig.