Best "best of" album

Devon8822

New Metal Member
Jan 15, 2007
Im lookginf or the best "best of" albums by Anthrax. I want one that contains all the classics and all the greatest songs they did. I don't want a massive one either. Which one is the best?

Depends, do you want one that concentrates on the Joey B. era, or both Joey and John Bush?

If you don't consider 2 discs to be "massive", Anthrology: No Hit Wonders (1985-1991) is a great compilation of the early years.

If yo're just looking for a one-disc best-of, Madhouse:The Very Best Of Anthrax is OK, even though the band doesn't endorse it.

If you want one that covers Joey and John eras, Return Of The Killer A's is great!

Good luck!

is the origional version of anti social in french? why the hell is it french on "no hit wonders". There seems to be alot fillers... i heard there cover of Sabbath bloody sababth and they kinda butchard it. Anyways i think thats the one... but whats upw itht he french anti social? and wtf is with that shitty rap on it?

is the origional version of anti social in french? why the hell is it french on "no hit wonders". There seems to be alot fillers... i heard there cover of Sabbath bloody sababth and they kinda butchard it. Anyways i think thats the one... but whats upw itht he french anti social? and wtf is with that shitty rap on it?

Anti-social was a cover originally done by a French band called Trust. They recorded a French version and I believe it was used a a b-side.

They put both versions on No Hit Wonders.

"Attack of the Killer A´s" is especially recommendable because of the Temptations "Ball of Confusion" with both Belladonna and Bush singing.

Anti-social was a cover originally done by a French band called Trust. They recorded a French version and I believe it was used a a b-side.

They put both versions on No Hit Wonders.

It was used for the Penikifusin EP and I believe they put it our In France as a a single in French. agreat live version can be heard on the Make me Laugh 12"with a guest performance by Bernie, singer of Trust

It was used for the Penikifusin EP and I believe they put it our In France as a a single in French. agreat live version can be heard on the Make me Laugh 12"with a guest performance by Bernie, singer of Trust

Cool!:kickass:

I think you just butchered the English language, I thought only I could do that :lol:

anthology is good best of, followed closely by killer a's - I guess if you want to get a sample of John Bush era stuff, go for the latter ...