Best Borknagar CD

Malaresia

Queen of Disaster
Jun 24, 2004
Purgatory's Bay
I know this thread has probably been done before... but i'm new and i was wondering. Which Borknagar album is the best? I'm trying to determine which one i should buy. Oh, and by the way, how is Epic???

Malaresia said:
I know this thread has probably been done before... but i'm new and i was wondering. Which Borknagar album is the best? I'm trying to determine which one i should buy. Oh, and by the way, how is Epic???

Buy Epic !!! And also buy Empiricism, Quintessence, The Archaic Course, The Olden Domain, and Borknagar !!

Devourer said:
Buy Epic !!! And also buy Empiricism, Quintessence, The Archaic Course, The Olden Domain, and Borknagar !!
hey, do you get a percentage from the sales? :D

Empiricism by far is their best in every means. Epic is too new (and needs to be put in perspective ) to compare with the rest, but it is safe to say you wont be disappointed with it. The other albums are great too, especially Q and The Olden Domain...

My personal favorite is their first album. All their albums are great however, they have changed sounds every album slightly so its best to just get them all :lol: