Best Borknagar singer

Dionysos

Silence...
Dec 15, 2001
Dionysos
Visit site
Well who do you think is the best singer Borknagar had?
Garm, Simen or Vintersorg?

Oh....... the answer is so obvious:
God....... ehhmmmmm I mean Garm!:D

My favourite was Garm (He ;) also happens to be my favourite vocalist, period :D)
My second favourite is Vintersorg (who is, surprise surprise, my second favourite vocalist (again with the period)) :D
Simen comes 3rd (obviously..). He's not my third favourite vocalist (sorry, Simen! :)), but he is still very cool.

Simen.

I like Vintersorg's stuff in other bands better than Simen's Borknagar work (Simen hasn't done any straight melodic singing a la Havayoth or big like Rainbow Demon anywhere, has he?), but in Borknagar, Simen is the man.

Garm is my favorite singer EVER (now cemented by The Sham Mirrors), though Vintersorg is high up there. Given that VS has only done 1 album so far w/Borknagar, this might change in the future. I dislike Simen in Borknagar, I dislike Simen in DB....actually I really only like Simen on Chaos Path by Arcturus, come to think of it......

simen was by far my favorite, before i discovered vintersorg. you just can't argue with that voice...

Vintersorg has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. Followed closely by Mikael from Opeth. :D

oh man, I just saw a website that lists Garms date of Birth as 1977....which would have made him 19 (!!!!!) when Olden Domain as recorded...no way that can be right...if it is, he would have been only 17 when Bergtatt was done....it also says he was born in Portugal...any confirmation on any of this info?