Best controllers?

In my eyes the only controller worth having is the D-command series, but it is to expensive though..

I've been using the D-command for now like just over a month and I hate that piece of shit. I am way faster with a keyboard and mouse for everything else except fader automation, but the Behringer BCF 2000 will do that just fine for 0.6% the price. And it works on other DAW's than just Pro Tools.

I've been using the D-command for now like just over a month and I hate that piece of shit. I am way faster with a keyboard and mouse for everything else except fader automation, but the Behringer BCF 2000 will do that just fine for 0.6% the price. And it works on other DAW's than just Pro Tools.

can't disagree with you more. It is the Eq/dynamics section i would want the most, more than faders to move around. No other controller has that

By the way, why can't almost any of the companies put the LCD scribble strips in a place where you can EASILY see them? Seriously, even C24 has them hidden beneath the pan pots and they aren't even angled towards the engineer. And why hasn't anyone done a controller where the scribble strip is located where it's supposed to be, below the faders? That might be kinda cool.

By the way, why can't almost any of the companies put the LCD scribble strips in a place where you can EASILY see them? Seriously, even C24 has them hidden beneath the pan pots and they aren't even angled towards the engineer. And why hasn't anyone done a controller where the scribble strip is located where it's supposed to be, below the faders? That might be kinda cool.

Im with you there !