Best Decapitated Album

Best Decapitated Album?

• Total voters

-CC-

Something in My Eye
Jan 12, 2009
Started listening to Decapitated again after a long hiatus..curious to see which album people like best..

Personally it keeps changing between their first 3 for me...listening to a lot of The Negation atm, but Winds of Creation would have to get my vote because it's what got me into Decapitated in the first place. (That and Vitek was only 15 when he recorded that album!!)

OH has some great riffs and drumming, but like most people said...the new vocals really didn't fit at as well as Sauron's

I hope Decapitated can get their shit together again because now they lost the new vocalist again, but they finally found a replacement for the late drummer! I just hope he can play like Vitek because I think without his drumming, this band wouldn't be half of what it is..

Yeah I am a drummer myself and I'm constantly blown away by his drumming...

The thing is there are a ton of drummers who are both faster and more technical than Vitek, like George Kollias for example..BUT Vitek knew exactly how to enhance a song rather than fill the drumscape...

Where George Kollias plays his double bass in pace with the guitar picking, Vitek would play a completely different rhythm with his feet, take a song like The Negation for example..listen to his footwork..amazing!

Yeah he was a crazy musician. I saw them live about a month before the accident, and when he came out and soundchecked his kit it felt like every jaw in the place dropped to the floor.

OH has some great riffs and drumming, but like most people said...the new vocals really didn't fit at as well as Sauron's

I hope Decapitated can get their shit together again because now they lost the new vocalist again, but they finally found a replacement for the late drummer! I just hope he can play like Vitek because I think without his drumming, this band wouldn't be half of what it is..

I think they should get Jamie Saint Merat to do their studio drumming tbh