best eras of anathema

I would spend my money on the last four or five albums (a natural disaster, a fine day to exit, judgement, alternitive 4 and maybe also eternity).

The albums before that where good for the time and kind of music they played. But some of the music and lyrics really makes me laugh nowadays. Especially on serenades and the silent enigma.

Hi A Leaf. I am liking you but I also very much like RottenAngel. I feel loving this way.
To whom shoul I send my affections from my heart?

miles,
:confused: don't ask me, is that still how they do it in early 90's???

i guess there's a bit of time difference between our places but i think we'll work it out.. :tickled:

A Leaf said:
miles,
:confused: don't ask me, is that still how they do it in early 90's???

i guess there's a bit of time difference between our places but i think we'll work it out.. :tickled:

Maybe its possible to give me your cellphone number for me sing to you a beutiful song.

Miles Behind said:
Does anyone know when "Rise Pantheon Dreams" will be released?

it was released not by Anathema, but by The Blood Divine :) we were laughing a bit as in some of my magazines from around '95 I found an interview where Danny says happily that they feel somewhat better without Darren, and the next album's title will be this :p

the velorium camper said:
thanks for all of your opinions. it was very useful i think ill buy-a4 and a natraul disaster
thanks again
those 2 are great but dont forget A Fine Day To Exit!!! It takes a while to get into but its really worth it, and once you get into it, it will never bore you, its just a masterpiece!!

to be perfectly honest mate id go for a fine day to exit. and i would also like to say Coheed and Cambria are a class band, noticed your user name thats all! which is your fave velorium camper out of the the three out of interest? - faint of heart is probably mine.