FAVEZ @ Pukkelpop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIFE OF AGONY @ Graspop
ROBERT SMITH (the cure) as special guest with placebo @ wembley arena
SOPHIA @ Rock Werchter
PLACEBO @ rock werchter
TOMAN @ Cahier
ANATHEMA @ 013

the better ones
MINT, GHINZU, KAIZERS ORCHESTRA, OCEANSIZE, VELVET REVOLVER, MONSOON, BLANCHE, KEANE, HOPESFALL, CIRCLE GRAVENHURST, HITCH, GHINZU, CIRCLE @ Pukkelpop

SOULFLY, CHILDREN OF BODOM, LIFE OF AGONY @ Dynamo open air

EL TATTOO DEL TIGRE, LOSTPROPHETS, STARSAILER, BLACK REBEL MOTER CYCLE CLUB, THE CURE @ Rock Werchter

JUDAS PRIEST, ANATHEMA, EVERGREY, ALICE COOPER, SLIPKNOT, OOMPH!, SEVEN WITHCHES, DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN @ Graspop

SAMAEL, HEARSE, COWBOYS AND ALIENS @ Biebob

a gig to remember
OSTKREUZ @ Duncker club - Berlin (Ich kom wieder, ich kom wieder.. )

worst gigs or not as good as i hoped they would be
dEUS, Soulwax, P!NK, Cypress Hill, Pixies, Tortoise, Danko Jones, My Dying Bride, Fear Factory, Nightwish, Slayer

still haven't seen
X!NK

Entombed - Tromsø, Blå Rock Pub

dimmu could'a been alright, hadn't it been for all those nerds who were there. got upset whenever someone touched them. in other words, all the time. if you're afraid of some human contact, why don't'cha stay the hell away from the pit?!

gåte was pretty good, too. but I came in after the concert had started, and I was kinda sick at the time, so I didn't get too much out of it.

and turboneger was great. did my first crowd surf there.

well the anathema ones I went to where all memorable ones, also because they all required quite some travelling. then there was nick cave which I'd been waiting for, I dunno, since -96 or so. life of agony in copenhagen was a total eye opener for me, since I became a fan afterwards, never before been into them that much. luckily I got in for free and saw them kickin arse live, cause I wouldn't have had the opportunity otherwise.

then there was dillinger escape plan and some others. ah, cult of luna last week was a total kick ass fest :headbang:

those are the ones that spring to my mind at the moment, there has to be more...

Wasn't really that many. that I saw I usually learn about them the month after. But Katatonia and Of the Wand and The Moon was okay.

I hope that Nightwish will be okay here in Feb. :Smug:

dying fetus - oporto, hard club
a perfect circle - lisbon, coliseu dos recreios
anathema, acustic show - leiria, ipj

unfortunatly i didnt see deicide in november at hard club... i was told it was damn good :Smug:

shit, i wouldnt have minded seeing iggy pop a few years back, mate of mine saw him once and said iggy was still bouncing around the stage 5 minutes after the last encore...amazing what amphetimines and tai chi can do for an old timer

I saw him once on Sziget, for a short while, and yes, he was jumpy all right, incredibly slim though.

My gigs:
Kíla, August 2004
Anathema agnostic, December 2004

I think I'll prefer acoustic gigs from now on, cause the usually shitty sound of plugged ones just makes me go hmmmmm :/

But I'd really like to see a Frogshow gig here in my hometown, last Christmas they had this Alice in Chains tribute which was great.