this tour is shaping up to be the best ever

I remember I thought that Wings of god was a cover of a song of some rock band from the 70`s when I got to listen to it for the first time, though I had never heard it before then it sounded familiar - it`s just sounded and still sounds a bit like taken from that "music epoque" - I mean like a classic old rock song.

Cerulean said:
Well, you hate 666, I think the riff is dead cool, tastes just differ.
they certainly do differ. i think the beatles are the best band ever, you probably prefer my dying bride...:Spin:

pagan2002 said:
they certainly do differ. i think the beatles are the best band ever, you probably prefer my dying bride...:Spin:
Don't wanna sound cheesy ffs, but I prefer YOUR band. At this moment nothing comes close. And although I know you like to make fun of people being MDB fans, MDB has never been at the top of me list anyway...

rez_aconcert.asp

:err:

It is more or less crap. Why is the author talking about the death of their mother and relates it to the process of songwriting for Natural Disaster...?

Hmmm...

Cerulean said:
Maybe he thought Are You There? is about their mother, it wouldn't be impossible hmm. But then again, I don't know what's in the review.

I think Danny said in an interview once that it was. Not sure.

Their mother died in 1998. A Natural Disaster is about something totally different. You all know that...:err:... because it is obvious.

Hmmmm...