this tour is shaping up to be the best ever

anyone else having problems with those two tracks ?
if so, i´ll load those two up again .

alright, i´ll try to fix them.
gotta go to bed now, but tomorrow all mp3s will hopefully be ok.
if there are other problems with the download, just let me know.
good night

Release has some leaps in it, dunno about the others, it's my first listen. But the booty is good, thanks again!

edit: yes, pulled under isn't listenable at all hehe, for Angelica goes the same, and Sleepless has some leaps either.

i remember the munich gig being good and dont remember much wrong with wings of god... all the band think its a good track so ******* to you cerulean :) to be honest i am not sure i want rakli distributing this thing. how about asking first, like sopel did?

Cerulean said:
Oh my god how aweful this version of the already not so good Wings of God is :(
:p if you dont have something decent to say maybe you shouldnt say anything. you dont bother talking much in real life anyway...:loco:

funnily enough, scandinavia and france/spain/portugal are all being looked at...hopefully around summer time...between festivals or something..

New attentoin paid to Anathema is a just cause, only a understatement if you listen to the gem baptized "A Natural Disaster". The opening track Harmonium basically sets the live tone. Its catchy tune and the staccato basskick are accompanied by the audience's clapping from the very first moment. Perhaps that's evident for the solidarity and the intimacy the band (with a tendency towards progressive rock) seems to be emitting these days. Keywords as beautiful, modesty, patience, Pink and Floyd could send you in a good direction of what the singing and guitar-playing brothers Danny and Vinnie Cavanagh are trying to achieve. The technical sound bits, with some small exceptions here and there, well sorted. In other words: sophisticated but delicate double guitar constructions, and almost discrete, but functional bass parts. Dispite these efforts, its put down a bit by the moderate effort paid by guest singer Lee Douglas, whose performance isnt that fitting to the rest of the group. A couple of more heavy songs of Alternative 4 (Fragile Dreams) are well received by the audience up front, but breaks down the continuation of subtlety the boys were building up till halfway the show. A more definate choice for later works would've paid more respect to the brilliant intentions of the gig.

- Niels Guns, OOR