Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Inhale/Exhale - Nasum

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • All grindcore is shit

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
Necrotricism is an amazing album, but it is a Death Metal recording with some grindcore touches

The lymphatic phlegm full length album. The name is too long to remember what the fuck it's called...surprise?

Other than that perhaps napalm death's scum or carcass's reek of putrification

I think i'll go with #1 and #3

ShadowOfDeath said:
The lymphatic phlegm full length album. The name is too long to remember what the fuck it's called...surprise?

Not grindcore, but I'm glad at least SOMEONE else likes this completely underrated band.

(Pathogenesis Infest Phlegmsepsia, btw)

EphelDuath said:
That Doesnt Change Anything.Grindcore Still Sux.They Are The Bands Who Dont Know Anything About Melody.
yes,they did...check CROWPATH,they play a really fascinating technical forceful math-grind with intricate melodies that's gonna blow all ur conception of music...panic and disorder.

EphelDuath said:
That Doesnt Change Anything.Grindcore Still Sux.They Are The Bands Who Dont Know Anything About Melody.

Melody isn't needed to create good music, you're just a diluted mainstream fan who clings to melodic bands.

EphelDuath said:
I cant really Agree With You.

There is no 'agreeing' or 'disagreeing.' What he stated was a simple fact. Whether you choose to believe it or follow blindly behind the hordes of mindless "metal" listeners who worship simple bands that clone each others' sound incessantly and don't go anywhere close to out of their way to be different, is up to you.

Victim of Deception said:
Necroticism must be the most frequently incorrectly spelled album in the history of music.

And it's not even that hard.