Best guitar Wah pedal for the studio?

+1 I bought one because of Mike Amott using one previous to moving to Dunlop (and I love his wah use), also heard a lot of good things about it, but yeah, it's a bitch to turn on and off, and since it doesn't have a true bypass, it sucks tone like a cum deprived whore. Very tempted to look at modding mine.

i love his wah sound/use as well. does the vox at least do well in that dept. (sounding like his)?

+1 I bought one because of Mike Amott using one previous to moving to Dunlop (and I love his wah use), also heard a lot of good things about it, but yeah, it's a bitch to turn on and off, and since it doesn't have a true bypass, it sucks tone like a cum deprived whore. Very tempted to look at modding mine.

Haha, it really is horrible for the most part - but then there's that tiny part of the sweep that makes up for it. I've held off modding it so far, but I think it's only a matter of time before the soldering iron comes out...

Steve

Try them all, but I always use a crybaby.... certainly one to avoid is the Ibanez weeping deamon, I haet that thing.

Joe
I actually love my Weeping Demon. Had an old awesome Cry Baby once but it died and the new ones kinda suck compared

You guys also may want to check out the Roland V-Wah. I tried it in the store against the Dimebag CFH and it was just as cool really, just not quite as METULLL. ;)

Weeping Demon sucks - stay away from it. For the studio, I'd go with the 535Q since it has a better sweep, and overall you'll have more flavor. Or if you really want to shell out - rackmount crybaby. That will be the most tweakable and would fit more situations that a single wah tone.