Guitarists, what wah are you using?

JonWormwood

Jun 16, 2007
Jax, Fl
Used to have a bad horsie 2 but traded it for other shit. I was thinking about getting a crybaby from he'll (dimebag wah)

What are you guys playing?

I use a beat up george dennis wah, optical and all, and had ( back when I compared it to others) a bigger Q than the morleys I tried.

But...I'd love to get the cantrell wah myself

Crybaby from hell for me but I plan to switch to BH2 wah soon (CFH sound good with any Marshall like amp but I'm not really fan of it with rectifier so need to try).

I am about to pull the trigger on a Morley Mark Tremonti (Mark 1) wah. I've played through one several times at a local shop and noticed one for sale used. I really like the voicing as it is somewhere between the classic wah sound and more recent offerings. Plus I like the +20db boost built into it that you can adjust for that little boost needed when soloing (generally the time you use a wah.)

A Morley George Lynch Dragon 2.
It turns on when you put the foot on the pedal, and turns of when you pull your foot of.. and it has a knob that allows you to set it in a "half-way" mode(Think Mark Knopflers sound on Money For Nothing.).

@ 2:50

Last edited by a moderator: