Best hairdos in rock!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Ok forget the lyrics, guitar solos, etc... Time to discuss what's REALLY important!

WHO HAS THE BEST HAIR IN ROCK! :headbang:

I need time to ponder this one!

flock_of_seagulls.jpg

The guy from Flock of Seagulls will always win.

Goreripper said:
Is it just me, or do Britny Fox and Cinderella look exactly alike?
Yep. They had EXACTLY the same look, the same sound & the same attitude in their early days. Total clones (but 2 of the Britny Fox members were ex-Cinderella so that might explain it!).

But then they went different ways after their 2nd albums. Personally I prefer Britny Fox, but "Night Songs" by Cinderella will always be the best album either of them did.

They remind me a bit of Madam X actually with the way they dress... but they look alot cooler than Madam X ever did. I reckon Wrathchild looked AWESOME.

However I can't say the same for Madam X, I think they looked a bit ordinary!

MADAMX_WRTR.JPG

And yes, don't worry, two of those members actually ARE girls... not just girly glam guys! I know it gets a bit hard to tell haha. It's Roxy Petrucci (later in Vixen) and her sister.

And yes, I actually own that album :lol:

Yep but never recorded an album with them. That album was from 1984, I think Sebastian joined in about 1985/86 and all they did was some demos which has floated around on cassette but thats all. "We Reserve The Right" was their only album.

I reckon the guy in leather is the only one on the cover who looks cool. And with the chicks on either side he looks like a king or something hahha its great. But the dude in denim (and he's the frontman too!) just looks so out of place. I think he was trying to look different coz he's the singer maybe haha but it doesn't work!

I love his "I wonder if Maxine will notice if I thrust my crotch at her" pose haha. And if you see the cover close up, the look on his face is the best thing about the whole thing! Hahahahaha! It's brilliant!

Jim Gillette has the plastic strand by strand stuff with extra dollops of glue to hold it to the scalp. That doesnt count. Derek Frigo from Enuff Z Nuff had the same syrup. That's cheating.

My vote for the best "do" would go to John Sykes.