Best hairdos in rock!

Jon Bon Jovi had a huge hairdo, he has to be near the top 10 for sure, David Coverdale also had a good shot at it :)

My all time favourite:

JIM GILLETTE - Vocalist of NITRO
GilletteWineGlass.jpg
GilletteGlam.jpg

Someone else who had a wicked hairdo. Nowhere near as big or outrageous but I just love it... I'm thinking of cutting my hair into this! But down the track when I know I'm not gonna need my hair to look normal & tie it back to get a job or anything.

VINNIE CHAS - Bassist of PRETTY BOY FLOYD
pbf7Vinnie.jpg
pbf5.jpg

Pretty Boy Floyd had their image down perfect all together. Every member looked great, their hairstyles & makeup suited them really well I think. Must've had good people working for them!

And on the topic of Madam X, here is a photo of Sebastian Bach in 1987 when he was in Madam X!

Sebastian1987.jpg

Didn't quite have his look down quite as well then! That hair is simply outrageous!!!!!
:headbang:

hahahaha, my hair was better than all of them!

AND DONT KNOCK THE BRUCE DICKINSON FRINGE! Cos that's what I got at the moment :D

I'm also wearing a Guns N Roses shirt right now haha. Maybe that chick at Luke's party in Mildy was right when she said you're my long lost brother or something haha!

That is very Bruce Dickinson at the moment though hahah! Keep teasin' it though I reckon. Looks better big.