Best DT album. (V2.0.)

Which is the best DT album?

• Total voters
It's a shame no one voted for Skydancer or Character...

Give it some time, the forum is not that active any more, so I'm sure WAtV and Skydancer will get votes.

After at least 50 plays, must go with Construct -

Only 50? ;)

Still Haven for me. I'm surprised it's not getting more love.

I suspect that a year from now, it may be Construct.

Haven is DT's most underrated album, even amongst fans.

Not into DT anymore but when I was, Fiction were my favorite so I guess it gets my vote.

I'm torn between The Gallery and Fiction, but I also really love Projector and Character. I'm no good at choosing just one.

Impossibru, right?

I think I'd go for Construct, but I'm not sure yet.

I think the mind's I has a unique raw sound to it, and that's where it's beauty lies... Nothing compares to The Gallery because most of the melodies used (they are very appealing and easy to follow / versus the melodies in WATV that are not as easy to grasp) - music with no crescendo / orgasm appeal less to the ears and is harder to memorize...

Damage Done, if only just for nostalgic reasons for me, being the album that got me into DT. Closely followed by Character. Good times :)

Haven or Fiction. I voted Fiction but honestly, it's 1 and 1A for me. It's (Ego Drama, The Wonders at Your Feet, Not Built to Last) vs. (Terminus, Misery's Crown and Icipher). Icipher may be the song that takes Fiction over Haven but Not Built To Last is probably my favorite DT song ever so...it's close.