Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Freecard

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • The Wonders at your Feet

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Final Resistance

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Punish My Heaven, no question about it. It's one of those songs that makes you think, "how the hell do they come up with this shit?"

Freecard is good too.

Wonders is one of the worse overall songs on the list, but probably the most memorable and powerful opener for me.. Punish my Heaven came a close second, perhaps I'm too used to it :p

the wonders... by far,the first i heard so a...band opener for me!it could work for others i suppose.
a friend put haven on my cd-player,and after hearing just about 10secs,i put a tape in and recorded it through with no other thoughts.true story!:)

Dreamlore Degenerate. Dunno why, I'm a little tired of Punish my Heaven and The Wonders at Your Feet, and it's a good song.

best in order (as album openers):

punish my heaven
freecard
wonders at your feet
final resistance

sometimes i like freecard more than punish my heaven as an opener, although i like punish my heaven more as a song always

Dreamlore Degenerate and Nightfall by the Shore of Time are both great openers. Final Resistance isn' the best beginning for an album. I think I'm going for Dreamlore Degenerate. I like the sudden start for an album right now. And as usual, FreeCard is the worst.

Steve (not rahvin)