• Haven

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Skydancer/Of Chaos... (US)

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

Ormir

Oct 11, 2001
Espoo, Finland
There is no such thing as too many polls...

So, which is your favourite DT cover? This also includes the lyrics booklet and band pictures that come with it.
My personal favourite is probably Projector. It just oozes atmosphere and is a perfect companion to the music. The band member pictures look great, and the lyrics are clearly layed and don't have typos. I also love the cover for the American Skydancer/Of Chaos... as you can see from my avatar. My least favourite would have to be Mind's I, it's just a terrible, ugly mess, and the text is almost impossible to read.

Haven for me tooooooo
oh! btw: I usually don't like to say thinks like this, but errrr..../me looks a little embarrased...ehemmm ehemmm
if you like the Haven cover....try to download the Havenskin (for winamp) on the medial stimuli from DT site....is done by me :)

Yep, gave mine to Haven (has a "Haven"ish feel dont ya thinK? hehe), but the pictures inside and the overal packaging was well done. Second would be the original Skydancer, simple but majestic in a way, i like it.

Haven it is... Simply put: I is by far the most artistic and the one that most suits the album, eventhough I love the skydancer theme on the old one...well...?

-phyros-

Yes, especially the cover of US version of Skydancer is amazing indeed. But I like the original as well. The worst one is maybe in Mind's I. It's very messy I think. :confused: