Favourite DT cover song?

What is your favourite song covered by DT?

• My Friend Of Misery

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • 22 Acacia Avenue

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Sacred Reich

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Lady In Black

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Bringer Of Torture

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters

Joost

...Of Melancholy Burning
Let's start another poll: what is your favourite cover song made by Dark Tranquillity. There are five of them in total: 22 Acacia Avenue (originally by Iron Maiden), Lady In Black (Mercyful Fate), My Friend Of Misery (Metallica), Bringer Of Torture (Kreator) and Sacred Reich (Sacred Reich)?

I think i shouldn't have voted,since i haven't listened to all the covers.....:eek:
anyway,I voted for "my friend of misery"... it's very well done cover :cool:

You still stood there screaming
no one caring about these words you tell...
a wonderful song. and a very good cover indeed. they caught the atmosphere...
hey melancholia, as i voted the same as you have and as you seemingly have the recommended good musical tastes, i feel forced to ask you one question: will you be the mother of my children? there's no way for you to steal away from your responsibility. you have to. we must it is we are. a whole breed of little monsters spreading forth to piss into the genetic pool to break their own rules that never really were just to feel free again like they think it to have been in their childhood with all their helplessness apathetically watching the dimensions merge into the seventh perspective the mother the sickness the being the dream and nothing like a bunch of hobos on their quest to find back home again trembling close to each other...

err. :confused: sorry about that one melancholia ;) never take me/it/me too serious

Compared to the original Lady in Black is great but actually the one that I would like to listen to most is Bringer of Torture although it doesn't compare to the original.

Lady.........IN BLACK. :D
(told you before as well, yeah yeah)

And look.. The Dutch People help the people out, yet again. :cool: Anyone in the need of a windmill/dyke/GOOD coffee/mmmm old sandwich(!)(*ahem*) as well?
:)Puke:Holland) (where the hell came that from..)(I blame the parents! The parents! The education!)(Tis what all modern psuchologists do, anyway. :Smug: )

lady in black...great great great.opposite to some i havent heard the original versions of the s.reich and bring of tort, but i dont like em either.

lady in black in the setlists!