Best hairdos in rock!

They sound alot like Tuff. But a little more melodic and at times bluesy... That's probably the closest comparison I can think of. Good band (not as good as Tuff tho!).

You sent one to me and it rocks! :headbang: Wildest Way & Backstreet Boys are the best songs on it!

I love the early versions on their Hot Metal promo thing "The Tease Tapes" as well!

ExposedDana6.jpg

Nice one Dana!

what about Brett here pretty
ExposedPoison4.jpg

and here we have Ratt take a look at Jizzy bottom right(take your finger out of the light socket)
ExposedLoveHate2.jpg

what about this lot take a look at the dude on the right- that is Kerri Kelli
KeriBBB.jpg

Hahaha yeah Dana looks awesome on the VVI cover, that Bret pic is hilarious! I remember that on Metal Sludge saying he looked better than most chicks in the crowd hahahaha! :lol:

Is that Big Bang Babies in that bottom one?!? I thought the singer had the 2 tone hair hahaha... The Deadthings singer has hair like that, one half blonde one half black too. Except not as long - yet!

god damn. I never knew RATT ever had such big hair.

I love the singer's hair in the "Round and Round" film clip. It's like a mullet that covers his eyes.

That was the REAAAAALLY early days ceydn... probably when they were still just playing Judas Priest covers at The Troubador for a $1 cover charge on Wednesday nights!