Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Emptier still

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • At loss for words

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Cornered

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Me vote´s for Emptier Still... Really like the vocals in that one, plus there are a lot of personal feelings involved, as usual...:)

has been a pain to choose, I was about to leave themselves choose randomly but they wouldn't come to an end so I "colaterally" chose for Feast Of Burden which is....well can't describe it, can I?
cheers
fv
PD may be we could this type of poll on any album and then with the best ones do another poll of the best song of the best songs, but of course I'm not the one to do it ;P

I gave my vote to Haven, it has a lot of replayability and has a really epic sound to it. Mikael's really brooding vocals really kick ass on that one too.

Hey! How in hell can Emptier Still have so many votes? :confused:

There must be some kind of conspiracy around here...

Tell me, people, what is so good in this song!

-Villain

Cornered? what the hell release is that off, & why don't i have it? how could they bring out a song i don't have?
ah well, at least it dun have ne votes, i can't be missing too much.

oh, & rundown should have heaps more votes than it does, not fair :(

Cornered (aka "Unknown") was an extra-track on initial Haven-promos the band-members sent to some of their friends. For some obscure reason it was left out from the final release; but somehow it found its way into Napster and soon almost everyone had it as an mp3.

Some nice person from this forum would probably email Cornered to you, if you ask nicely.

-Villain

hm.. hard to chooose, there's so many good songs on that album :)
but after thinking : Not Built To Last and At Loss for words

Randomly enough, I don't actually like the song "Haven"-- dunno why. My vote was for Emptier Still, because I like Stanne's clean voice a lot.

And if anyone wants to shoot me a copy of cornered . . . antman99s@hotmail.com :)

hmm...this is a hard decision,there are so many good songs in that album,in fact they all are....

but i think Not built to last, Rundown and Emptier still are the ones which i like the most...i can't name only a one :)