Votes: 31 27.0%
  • The Dark Saga

Votes: 13 11.3%
  • Something Wicked This Way Comes

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Horror Show

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
Night Of The Stormrider...most definately! And I LIKE John Greely's vocals! He's way better than Gene Adam, that's for sure, and even HE isn't as bad as others think he is!

It's Something Wicked for me. It was the first IE CD I heard and its my favorite. The old stuff is pretty cool too but the quality isn't great and Matthew Barlow is a better singer, which is why I'm glad they re-recorded the old stuff.

I voted Dark Saga. That was the first one I heard and as is usual for me, the first album I hear from a band usually ends up as my favorite. But I need to stick up for the S/T a little. That album is awesome. But I can't vote for it cuz I just dislike the vocals that much. But the songs are great.

uhg. whoever voted for horror show should be trampled by a pack of wild fat white trash headed to a sale at walmart. but so should jon.
-neal

I voted for Horror Show. It's a very underrated album, and is the best album vocals and lyrics wise as well IMO.

It's a tie between Iced Earth and Stormrider for me. With Matt Barlow on vocals, hmm. Hehe...It's yet another tie. This time between Something Wicked This Way Comes and Horror show. I don't like Burnt Offerings much.

For me it would be Burnt Offerings. The raw aggression of the vocals, and music is just great. You can feel the emotions coming from everybody,especially Jon. Something Wicked This Way Comes is a great album also. I love every track on it,but it is lacking something that Burnt Offerings has. All of their albums kick so much ass.