Old or new Iced Earth?

Old or new IE?

• I'm a bitter old fart (old)

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • I'm a n00b (new)

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • I'm a fanboy (can't choose, all too good)

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • I was trying to click on the In Flames forum (it all sucks)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
I abso-fuckin-lutely hate it when people rag on Jay and Silent Bob Strikes back. People are like, "I don't get it, what is so funny about this?" they don't get it? WTF! They didn't bother to know who Kevin Smith is, and obviously haven't watched any of his movies, which you have to if you want to understand the fucking movie. And WIll Farrel is fucking shit your pants hilarious,and some of the deleted scenes from that movie are the funniest things I have ever laughed at.

"and obviously haven't watched any of his movies, which you have to if you want to understand the fucking movie."

Yes, exactly. Like when Silent Bob finally uses the FORCE!!!!! (which started with Mallrats)

It's hard for me. I sort of prefer the old stuff, yet i don't mind their new direction. Sure, they should tone down a bit on the ballads and make some new riffs, but it's still solid stuff. Especially considering what else is out there. I like it all, leaning a bit towars the older stuff.

I think the whole band is overrated, but Stormrider is a lot better than the BG/Maiden wannabe shit that was Horror Show. More thrash back then.