• October Tide

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Diabolical Masquerade

Votes: 24 40.7%

• Total voters

Ormir

Oct 11, 2001
Espoo, Finland
My vote goes for Diabolical Masquerade, because Death's Design was the best metal release of 2001. October Tide comes second. Bloodbath feels more like a project than band to me, but I'll see when Resurrection Through Carnage is released...

I went with DM, mainly because of Death's Design (an immense record).

Keeping Faith from that album is one of the best pieces of music I've ever heard, and yet it's so short... I almost weep everytime I hear it.

Damn that's a hard decision.......they're all so fucking cool, and it changes like the weather which project I like the most :(
After a long time to think I voted October Tide though.... Mostly because Grey Dawn is one of the greatest albums I've got.... Like Diabolical Masquerade just as much though :p

Diabolical masquerade is excellent. I´ve been listening to Death Design a lot in the past few weeks and I must say that it is really well done.
On the other hand, October Tide is kind of an historical band and has a special meaning to me...
I expect the new Bloodbath to be another good work...
I can´t compare the three side projects, they are all outstanding in a different way.
But since I have to choose only one, I will vote for OT, just a tribute to the past!

BLOODBATH!!!!! Absolutly! 'Breeding Death' is a killer-track. i´m really expecting the new stuff. the samples sound great.

October Tide is great too. sounds like a mix of katatonia and opeth.

It´s a shame, but i don´t know DM. maybe i should get an album...