Best Loomis Solo

I don't pay a lot of attention to solos. The Spanish-sounding solo in "Deconstruction" is pretty cool though.

The Spanish-sounding solo in "Deconstruction" is pretty cool though.

Agreed. Although i don't know if it's his best. Alot of the stuff on POE and DHIADW are fuckin' amazing. DNB not so much 'cause the solos are meant to be more atmospheric than shredding. Loomis is fuckin' amazing though, i can't pick any one.

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
The solo at the beginning of Sea of Possibilities
the one in This Sacrement
River Dragon...
SevenTongues...

wtf! i was going to say EXACTLY the same...haha....well....here we go!

btw: mark, on friday i saw snatch and fight club in the cinema, i already knew both but they are excellent and especially fight club can be seen many times....:D

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot

wtf! i was going to say EXACTLY the same...haha....well....here we go!

btw: mark, on friday i saw snatch and fight club in the cinema, i already knew both but they are excellent and especially fight club can be seen many times....:D

snoogens....
those movies are fucking great
both are in my top 5 list, fight club 1 and snatch 5
the more you watch fight club, the more shit you notice and the more it all makes sense
i've seen it like 30 times and i'm still probably missing something!

well, seeing as I(and many others) thin its BETTER THAN THE MOVIE, i'd say yes, but you decide :D
and its only like 210 pages with rather spaced out large print
and its different too! they meet differently, they don't meet on the plane, they meet on a nude beach, and the ending is different and very open for interpretation. it's sexy